View Profile Jumpstart

43 Movie Reviews

Holy Awesomeness!

Now THIS is probably the most promising thing I've seen in a long while! You made the perfect trailer, in my opinion, because now I cannot wait to see this!

Good luck, and see you on Halloween!!!

Comick responds:

Whoop! Glad you liked it :)

Great but...

I think the only problem with this episode is you really caught lightning in a bottle with the first one, and this just wasn't the same. The jokes were good but you set it up as something very sporadic and random, but this was too predictable and tame by comparison.

Still very funny stuff, hope you keep making em!

Pretty dern fun

Its really basic but I really enjoyed it lol

Hope you guys keep it up!

7 Game Reviews

Praise

This is some good shit. Its difficulty curve is ridiculous with the addition of laws throughout, but its still the fun kind of challenging. The music is fun, and the design is great. Simple and fun. But hard as a diamond in an ice storm.

Great game, great fun...

But every time i get the Zamboni achievement it doesn't save it or something. So I have unlocked LilJim about 5 tiems now and wonder if this is a problem for anyone else?

Great game but

It is annoying as all hell to have to wait when you throw a grenade. It can drive a man insane waiting to try again if it get s a slow roll going. Other than that very fun and challenging

2 Audio Reviews

nice

its definitely not your traditional blues but its cool. Nice work

Z-style responds:

thank you :) im glad you enjoyed it :)

Not bad

Got a cool sound, nice to listen to.

Have this for flahses i do, which is a MAJOR side for me, meaning i dont do it much, im more a still cartoonist or musician.

Mojo McMoto @Jumpstart